Coverage - Europe
“We have been able to incorporate many other aspects of our business with mobile messaging, through mFusion. It gave sales a big lift at a time when the market has been pretty flat."
Kate Toon, AOL UK & Advertising.com
“txtNation provided us with an easy to use, instant service for mass market penetration. From an early stage txtNation advised us on the best plan to hit the mass segment of the football market.”
Paul Radcliff, Fussball Germany, World Cup organising committee
Overview - The SMS Marketing opportunity in EuropeWe supply products and services to much of Europe, a formidable coverage from one of the leading players in the European mobile solutions sector.
Quick Facts - Mobile Marketing in Europe Facts and Figures
- The United Kingdom has 67,908,546 subscribers (113.4% penetration) and six main networks.
- France has 45,100,000 subscribers (77% penetration) and three main networks.
- Germany has 79,182,000 subscribers (96% penetration) and four main networks.
- Spain has 43,100,000 subscribers (106% penetration) and four main networks.
- Ireland has 4,100,000 subscribers (104% penetration) and four main networks.
- Poland has 31,000,000 subscribers (80.3% penetration) and four main networks.
- Denmark has 5,208,059 subscribers (96.20% penetration) and six main networks.
- Finland has 5,400,000 subscribers (105% penetration) and four main networks.
- Netherlands has 16,660,000 subscribers and five main networks.
- Greece has 12,500,000 subscribers (117% penetration) and four main networks.
- Norway has 4,800,000 subscribers (106% penetration) and two main networks.
- Belgium has 9,000,000 subscribers (87% penetration) and three main networks.
- Austria has 8,400,000 subscribers (104% penetration) and five main networks.
- Portugal has 11,600,000 subscribers (111% penetration) and three main networks.
- Sweden has 10,000,000 subscribers (112% penetration) and five main networks.
Recent projects - Example projects using SMS AdvertisingAOL UK reaped the benefits of our Premium SMS services. We built AOL UK a multiple question campaign, in which users sent text message answers each month. This resulted in a high volume of customer entries and an additional revenue stream for the AOL UK brand during the length of the campaign.
We provided Red Bull with our SMS Reverse Auction system that allowed drinkers to make low-cost bids for prizes. In a real-time, live auction, Red Bull drinkers used the power of a simple series of text messages to participate in the auction, boosting Red Bull’s brand and revenues.
Fussball Germany was the organiser of the World Cup in 2006. They wanted to target the huge numbers of patriotic England fans with special mobile promotions to win tickets to the matches. They had tried email and postal campaigns in the past, with little success. With the power of mFUSION behind them, Fussball Germany reaped the rewards: boosting the World Cup brand, interacting with fans, and generating revenues. Fussball Germany promoted the service over several months across billboards, television, radio and the Internet.
Schwartz is the world’s largest supplier of herbs and seasonings. They wanted us to help them with a campaign for an on-packet text-to-win competition. With our excellent service and support, Schwartz attracted over 400,000 entrants.